Second Amendment Gun Rights in Massachusetts
As a Massachusetts & Worcester area guns rights lawyer, Attorney William S. Smith is exceptionally knowledgeable about the extremely complex Massachusetts firearms laws and regulations. Beyond this, unlike most attorneys working in criminal law, and even many handling firearms licensing matters, he has highly extensive practical experience with firearms and gun safety.
Attorney Smith is a volunteer firearms instructor for a licensing class approved by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. He also serves as a lecturer and firearms range educator and instructor to other attorneys who are not versed in the practical dimensions of the use of firearms. He has advised and counseled numerous gun store owners, retailers and Federal Firearms Licensees (FFL).
His considerable knowledge and unique hands-on experience makes him the first choice for clients seeking advice and representation on complicated firearms licensing issues, firearms-related criminal and civil matters, and the restoration of firearms rights.
- Firearms Licensing and Renewal – LTC and FID
- Firearms License Denial – LTC and FID
- Firearms License Suspension and Revocation – LTC and FID
- Appeals of Firearms License Suspension and Revocation to the District Court
- Appeals of Firearms License Suspension and Revocation to the Superior Court
- Appeals of Firearms License Suspension and Revocation to the Massachusetts Appeals Court and Supreme Judicial Court
- Appeals of Firearms License Suspension and Revocation to the Federal Courts
Attorney Smith also offers regulatory, legislation and public policy analysis advice to retailers, distributers as well as gun rights groups and organizations. His experience includes having worked with a legislative counsel (lobbyist) on behalf of a bar association. He is currently attending a graduate-level program in Public Policy Analysis at Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government.
Call (774) 317-9287
FACING MASSACHUSETTS FIREARMS LICENSING ISSUES? CONTACT ATTORNEY SMITH TODAY FOR YOUR FREE CASE ANALYSIS! (Please be sure to include phone number).
PLEASE AT THE SAME TIME ALSO EMAIL US YOUR DENIAL/SUSPENSION/REVOCATION LETTER TO email@example.com. Be sure to include in your email the words: CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED LEGAL COMMUNICATION