Some other areas of our practice include:
• Real Estate
• Business Law, Contracts, etc.
• Consumer Law
• Insurance Coverage & Claims Disputes. Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 93A is the Consumer Protection Act in our state and forbids “Unfair or Deceptive Trade Practices.” Chapter 176D makes bad faith insurance practices and claims unlawful. Both laws govern the claims practices of insurance companies. We handle most types of insurance coverage and claim disputes (homeowner, property, disability, commercial, title insurance, automobile, etc) The Law Office of William S. Smith has successful experience in representing consumers and businesses alike who are the victims of such unfair or deceptive trade practices.
• Dog Hearings (before local town selectboards, etc)
• Certain Matters before Town & Municipal Governments
• Consulting for Legal Publications & Legal Seminars
Call (774) 317-9287
Serving Holden, Worcester, Worcester County, Central & Western Massachusetts, Westborough, Shrewsbury, Auburn, Rutland, Paxton, Spencer, Leicester, Brookfield, Barre, Oakham, Hubbardston, West Boylston, Sterling, Clinton, Fitchburg, Leominster, Lunenberg, Gardner, Princeton, Westminster, Winchendon, Lancaster, Boylston, Berlin, Framingham, Lowell, Littleton, Acton, Ashland, Ayer, Berlin, Bolton, Boston, Boylston, Clinton, Concord, Fitchburg, Grafton, Harvard, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Lincoln, Lowell, Lawrence, Haverhill, Salem, Chelmsford, Carlisle, Luneneburg, Marlborough, Milford, Natick, Northborough, Shrewsbury, Southborough, Stow, Sudbury, Upton, Waltham, Wayland, Wellesley, Westborough, Weston, Boston, Cambridge, Allston, Brighton, Newton, Needham, Brookline, Chestnut Hill, Waltham, Metrowest Boston, Amesbury, Andover, Avon, Belmont, Beverly, Boxford, Braintree, Brookline, Burlington, Cambridge, Canton, Carlisle, Cohasset, Concord, Danvers, Dedham, Dorchester, Dover, Franklin, Gloucester, Holbrook, Ipswich, Lexington, Lynn, Lynnfield, Marblehead, Marshfield, Medfield, Medway, Melrose, Methuen, Middleton, Millis, Newburyport, Norwood, Peabody, Plymouth, Quincy, Randolph, Rockport, Saugus, Scituate, Sharon, Sherborn, Stoughton, Sudbury, Swampscott, Topsfield, Walpole, Wrentham, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston, Weymouth, Winchester, Cape Cod and all other areas of Massachusetts.
HOLDEN MA WORCESTER MA ATTORNEY LAWYER CRIMINAL DEFENSE DRUNK DRIVING OUI DWI DUI DRUG OFFENSE PERSONAL INJURY CAR ACCIDENT EMPLOYMENT LAW EDUCATION LAW APPEALS WRONGFUL CONVICTION